1. Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
This resource allows voice signals to travel thought internet, were the information is sent in a digital data pack. In the last years the VoIP service has improved, nowadays it’s considered reliable and stable to use in businesses. In fact companies are using this tool as a competitive advantage; a well planned and implemented VoIP system can make calls of higher quality with cel phones and traditional lines.
Why is this innovation so important?
- As all the system can be used from internet you save in local lines installations. This allows you to make international calls at low prices.
- This system can be used from any place in the world or device: Desktop, Laptop, Tablets and Smartphones. It’s a collaboration tool which allows you to make video calls or video conference at a low price.
- A company with VoIP system makes easier the communication with employees who travel. Work can be done in any place with an internet connection to log in. Calls are made as if they were “local”.
- If there is a transfer of address of the enterprise VoIP system there is no need of extra operations for infrastructure installation.
Some governments and companies have modernized their infrastructure and implemented VoIP system to reduce costs and unify their intern communications. The system manages voice as any other data which makes possible the transference of documents, virtual meetings and video conferences.
This innovation is changing communications in companies and institutions, reducing costs of additional hardwares and increasing productivity.